Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Monday, September 21, 2015

New Blog Schedule - Five Days of Fun Every Week!



I've come up with a new blog schedule. Up to now, I've just posted randomly, and that's okay, but I think we could have more regular fun.




So here's what I've got:

Monday:   Man Bun Monday (alternating with)
                Monday Musings 

Tuesday:   Teaser Tuesday (alternating with)
                Tattoo Tuesday

Wednesday:   Hump Day Hunks

Thursday:   Try a New Author and/or Meet an Author Thursday

Friday:     Fat Friday (food related posts) (alternating with)
               Funny Friday


We'll see how well I can keep to the schedule. It'll be interspersed with new releases from me and other authors, and probably various other things, but this'll be the base schedule.




So....today's Monday. That means man buns (hair, not ass...though who knows, I might throw in an ass here and there). I've been obsessed with man buns lately. I don't know why, but I find them seriously sexy.

Brock O'Hurn is the king of man buns, so we'll start with him.


Oh, good morning, Brock



Pensive Brock


Literate Brock


 And here, Brock shows us how the man bun is done:


Tumbled Squees, This may be my new fave “man with long hair” gif...
In both forward and reverse!


So that's man bun Monday for today. Hope you enjoyed it!

See you tomorrow for Tuesday fun.

~Margaret









No comments:

Post a Comment