Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Release Day

Today's release day for Gambling on the Outlaw.

Happy Book Birthday to my book baby!




For those of you who have had a book release, you know how it feels: joy and terror all wrapped up in one.

Will anyone buy it?

Will it tank?

All that hard work, I hope people like it.

What if they don't?


It's all the standard artist angst, but it's real, especially in a world where there are thousands of new books and it's really easy to get lost in all the noise.

Today, however, I'm going to try to put that worry aside and be happy to see my book baby out in the world, and proud of the characters, story, and accomplishment!

Thank you all for joining me today. If you're an author, I hope you get to experience the excitement of release day for yourself. If you're a reader, I hope you appreciate how much your enthusiasm keeps authors going!

Now, go check out Gambling on the Outlaw, where sometimes, everything can ride on one high stakes game of chance...




~Margaret






No comments:

Post a Comment