Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Daily Dose: A Little Tease



Only three more days until the release of Gambling on the Outlaw!

 
Today, I have a little tease for you. This is from Beth, thinking about Isaac:



         Although I wanted very much to shift from the rocker to the edge of the bed and assist him with his breakfast, perhaps feeding him bits of bread with creamy butter that he'd have to lick from my fingertips, I opted for maintaining at least a modicum of decency and kept my rear end rooted to the chair. I suspected where Mr. Isaac Collins was concerned, me and my good sense were in a heap of trouble, because my body had clearly declared war on us.



Don't forget to join me for my Facebook launch party on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. central standard time (CST)!  Here's the LINK to join. Hope to see you there!


~Margaret





















No comments:

Post a Comment